We confirm that we will keep the information on a secure server and that we will comply fully with all applicable Data collection Protection legislation and regulations.
Please let us know if you have any questions regarding this policy either either by email to email@example.com or by writing to Hotel Patara Viewpoint. Gedik Sokak no 11, Gelemiş Mah, Patara, Kaş, Antalya, Turkey. Alternatively you can phonu us on +90 242 843 5184
How do we collect information from you
Our team are very aware of the importance of handling data safely and securely and understand the procedures we have in place to ensure this happens.
We collect information from you when you complete a form in relation to a booking or if you sign up to receive a news letter via our website or social media site.
In running and operating our website, we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of the site. We collect information relating to website users by using cookies (see details below)
What type of information is collected from you?
The data we collect from you may be classed as ‘personal data’- information about an individual who can be identified by it. The information we collect from you might include the following:
- Your name
- your address
- Your email address
- Your home telephone number/ mobile telephone number
- Your IP address
- Your web browser type and version
- any information regarding what pages on our website are accessed and when
The data we may collect:
- If you contact us we may keep a record of your email and other correspondence.
- ınformation that you provide as a result of filling in forms
- Information you may provide to enter a competition or promotion via the website
- Information you provide if you complete a survey
- Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including but not limited to traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors yse our website. This may also include the resources that you access and information about whether you are on the internet including the domain type, IP address and URL that you came from. This information is collected and used for our internal research purposes of data analysis, to improve our marketing efforts and for targeting specific services and products.
Your privacy is important to us and we confirm that we will never release your personal data to any third party for their mailing or marketing purposes.
How we will use the data about you
- to provide you with information you have requested from us about our products and services
- for processing entries into a competition
- to seek your views or comments on the services we provide
- to notify you about any changes to our business or website, including improvements and service or product changes
- You can unsubscribe from any of our communications at any time by contacting us by phone or email.
- for internal purposes including internal record keeping, statistical purposes, quality control, website performance and evaluation, improvement to products and services
Who has access to your information:
In order to comply with the Data Protection Act of 1984 and 1998, we follow procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given to us, to prevent unauthorised access, misuse, alteration or loss of information under our control.
Our security measure may mean that we require proof of identity before we are able to disclose information to you.
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties for marketing purposes.
Third party service providers working on our behalf. We may pass your information onto our third party service providers and other associated organisations for the purpose of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf (ie: our bank to process payments). However when we use third party service providers, We disclose only the information that is necessary to deliver the service and we ensure that their own privacy policies are in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it fr their own direct marketing purposes.
The transferring of your information outside Europe
The information which you provide to us may be transferred yo countries outside the European Union. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the UK. By submitting your personal data, you are agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing.
Retention of information:
We will hold your personal information on our computers for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was obtained, or as long as it is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
How do I opt out?
You have a choice about whether you wish to receive information from us. We will not make contact with you unless you have requested information from us. If at a later stage you no longer want to receive any communications from us then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on +90 242 8435184
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent.
Your ‘right to be forgotten’ and access. You are legally entitled to access, modify, correct, revoke your consent and delete any data we hold relating to you and that you have the legal right to forbid this data being prevented to any third parties. You have a right to ask for a copy of the information that we hold about you at any time. Please use the contact details below if you would like to receive a copy. The accuracy of the information is also important to us. If you change your email address or contact details please let us know either by emailing us at email@example.com or telphoning us on +90 242 843 5184
It is possible to switch off cookies by adjusting your browser preferences or using s dedicated browser extension.
To find out more about how to manage cookies through your chosen browser go to http://allaboutcookies.org
Links to other websites.
In addition if you were referred to our website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third- party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third-party site.