For those seeking a holiday in a tranquil rural setting with fabulous views and the most stunning sunsets, we have just completed our latest project – 3 contemporary holiday homes in the small traditional village of Uzumlu.
Originally a Greek village named Margaz and famed for its wine margazi, the village is still well known for its extensive vineyards, from which it gets its Turkish name Uzumlu . A stay here offers you a real taste of traditional Turkey, yet it is only 15 minutes drive to the coastal resort of Kalkan and to the beautiful beach at Patara. Many of the locals are farmers, stone masons and carpenters, skills that have been passed down through families. Life continues here as it has for generations. There is a small village shop filled with useful provisions, a couple of traditional locantas and a barber’s shop. The long distance footpath, the Lycian way passes through the village.
The 3 villas are each named after a local archaeological site: Patara, Xanthos and Letoon.
Each house is
- contemporary and spacious
- sleeps 4 in 2 ensuite bedrooms
- Has a large private terrace with large infinity pool
- has stunning views
Please see below a selection of photos of all three properties. The villas are not yet on our website and so for further information and pricing, please email us email@example.com
Villa Xanthos and Villa Letoon also known as Margaz 2 and Margaz 3 have
- an open plan living area on the ground floor with several doors opening out onto the terrace
- a twin bedroom on the ground floor with ensuite bathroom.
- a washroom on the ground floor
- a private pool terrace with large swimming pool
- outdoor furniture including sunloungers, umberellas and outdoor dining table with chairs
- A barbecue
- A double bedroom ensuite on the first floor
- a jacuzzi with fabulous views
- a large roof terrace with seating, dining furniture and bean bags. Fabulous place to watch the sunsets
Open plan living area:
Double bedroom with jacuzzi room ( a great place to relax and watch those fabulous sunsets)
Twin bedroom overlooking the pool.
Private roof terrace with views stretching to Patara beach:
Villa Patara (Margaz 1) has
- an open plan living area with doors opening out onto the private terrace
- a large private terrace with infinity pool
- outdoor furniture includes sunloungers, umberellas and outdoor dining area
- double and twin bedrooms on first floor, both ensuite with dressing rooms
- Double bedroom has a jacuzzi with views
Double bedroom with dressing room, ensuite bathroom and jacuzzi.
Twin bedroom with dressing room and ensuite bathroom
Open plan living area with fully fitted kitchen
Private outdoor terrace with barbecue and dining area.
For more information on each of these villas, the area, pricing and availability, please email Anne Louise or Muzaffer on firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0090 242 843 5184
Car hire is highly recommended if you are staying here and we are happy to give a price inclusive of car hire for the length of your stay.